5454 La Sierra Drive, Suite 201 Dallas, TX 75231 - firstname.lastname@example.org - In-Person, Cellphone and Video Sessions for COVID-19 Anxiety
Test Administrators, Coaches, Group Facilitators, Counselors
Temporarily or Full-Time Remote -- Part-Time/Full-Time; Flexible Hours
Private Practice – Dallas, TX
We are a small, well-established, and fast-growing practice in Clinical Neuropsychology in Dallas that specializes in diagnosing and treating adults with Autism, Dyslexia, and ADHD who also suffer from social anxiety, OCD, health anxiety, or generalized anxiety.
We are seeking additional staff experienced in testing, counseling, coaching, or administering adult group therapy.
• You do not have to be experienced in all 4 areas. You can be experienced in any of the areas of testing, counseling, coaching, or administering adult group therapy.
• You must have at least one year of experience working in a private practice for a psychologist or other mental health professional
1. Testing -- We are seeking staff who are experienced in administering psychoeducational and neuropsychological tests to adults (not children). Candidates must have experience administering the WAIS-IV.
• We will value candidates who also have experience administering SATA, Nelson-Denny, IVA, CNS-VS, Scan3A, Pegboard, Wisconsin Card Sorting, TASIT, and various rating scales.
• We also value candidates who have experience writing draft reports that present test results according to our interpretation of the findings.
2. Coaching -- We are seeking staff who are experienced in coaching executive function skills to adults. Topics include: Time management, active listening, self-assertiveness, self-esteem, job hunting, cover letter writing, job interviewing, dating and other social, job and life skills.
3. Groups -- We are seeking staff who are experienced in organizing and administering group sessions with adults with Autism, ADHD or Dyslexia.
4. Counseling and Therapy -- We are seeking staff who are experienced in providing therapy and counseling to adults, not children. You will have the opportunity to provide professional-level, caring counseling and therapy to our adult patients with Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, or other learning disorders. We would also appreciate additional experience in administering CBT, ERP, or other CBT-related therapies to adults with anxiety disorders, and we would highly value someone who has experience using virtual reality as treatment approach or video game therapy.
Salaries range from $20/hr during training, increasing to $25/hr after training, and to $35/hr after one year, or 25% to 45% of revenue, depending on the level and type of your experience and performance after training. Hourly fees range from $80/hr to $135/hr. Salaries increase again after securing full license to practice psychology.
Flexible work hours and flexible work days available. We do not offer medical benefits at this time, but we do offer 11 paid holidays, 1-3 weeks paid vacation and 5-8 paid sick days to full-time staff.
You can work full or part-time, but this is not a job. It is a long-term career opportunity for someone dedicated to becoming a Licensed Psychologist in Texas.
• Preferably a LPA, Provisionally Licensed Psychologist, or fully Licensed Psychologist or candidates with masters degrees in psychology, but we will consider anyone with experience in the areas listed above
• We cannot consider candidates with degrees in Applied Behavior Analysis
• Experience working in private practice (required for all positions)
For more information on our practice, go to www.addanxietyandaspergers.com.
Email cover letters and resumes to:
No phone calls or walk-ins.
Stuart Robinson, PhD